Saturday, October 23, 2010

Back to Reach


Back to Halo Reach. As for me i have beaten the campaing on legendary except or a few levels that i skipped because i was playing with friends. Its a good campaining nothing special though. Halo Reache's multyplayer is fantastic i cant get enough of it! The firefight matchmaking though is quite laggy for some reason and is very annoying. I like the ways they show you how many points you get per kill that is a very nice feautrue. I like all their new guns like the focus rifle. it is on of my favorite guns in the game. The needle rifle mis da bombbbbb. I dislike how they replaced the BR thought.It seems they made it 10x easier to snipe I get headshots all over the place!

7 comments:

  1. I want Halo Reach sooooo bad hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love halo.
    Very good picture BTW

    ReplyDelete
  3. how about the less gravity mode. f*ckin hilarious... PS i got you some followers on ur retarded twitter as well. Im the boss.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that game is pretty wicked! just dont burn out on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do love me some minecraft. My blog focuses primarly on it - check it out ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. i only stopped for a day or two to play fable 3 now im back at the reach!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reach was definitely the best game i played for 2010 releases. cant wait for L.A noir this year published by rockstar games, gunna be pretty intense.

    Following!

    ReplyDelete